We call her Thunder Thighs. I LOVE IT. I hope that all my murmured endearments of "you have such a fat little butt, i love it, i love your fat legs you little chubby chubbo" (which usually breaks down into me nibbling on her)... anyhow I hope all that doesn't result in her growing up and getting fat on purpose to find a guy that repeats all these same endearments to her that she is starting out her life with.
ok it's 2am and i'm not sure that came out quite right, but i don't think i'm going to save and edit it - i want to make sure to squeeze in another post so you're not stuck with that last one, which was supposed to be more about trusting God to be a good parent (if he's perfect, then wouldn't that mean he's a better parent than me, and I know how dearly *I* love to please and care for my son, even if he doesn't realize that what I'm doing is making his life better/more fun because he's too focused on the short term OMG YOU SHUT THE DOOR WHEN I WANTED TO PLAY OUTSIDE stuff).... and less about my terrible pitiful house woes. Which suck, yeah, but life has to go on.
AND SO without further ado, at 2 am and sick of the seriousness, I present to you.... CHEEKY FACE!!!!
(all photos embiggen when clicked. as always.) First Biscuit:
(in this picture you'd like to think she is exclaiming in pleasure at the picture in the book. however, i think she is just preparing to shove the book in sidewise.)
and my favorite photo taken this month:
Oh my goodness, that last picture is priceless!! You have got to frame that!
ReplyDelete